How to ceph-volume on remote hosts?

Hello,

I am new to CEPH and on a few test servers attempting to setup and
learn a test ceph system.

I started off the install with the "Cephadm" option and it uses podman
containers.
Followed steps here:
https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephadm/install/

I ran the bootstrap, added remote hosts, added monitors and everything
is looking good.

Now I would like to add OSDs...

On the bootstrapped server i did a :

ceph-volume lvm prepare   --data /dev/sda6
   and then the "activate" and "ceph orch daemon add osd (etc)" to add
it and it works...

But now I am ready to add OSDs on the remote nodes. I am not able to
find documentation or examples on how to do :

      ceph-volume lvm prepare & activate steps on the remote hosts.

How do we prepare & activate the remote hosts disks?

Thank you very much for your input,

Cheers
Steve