Re: bluestore_rocksdb_options

also see:

https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/wiki/WAL-Performance

"
Options.recycle_log_file_num = true will keep a pool of WAL files and
try to reuse them. When writing to an existing log file, random writes
are used from size 0. Before writes hit the end of the file, the file
size doesn't change, so the I/O for metadata might be avoided (also
depends on file system mount options). Assuming most WAL files will
have similar sizes, I/O needed for metadata will be minimal.
"