Von: Simon Sutter <ssutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020 14:09:18
An: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Betreff:  Orchestrator: Cannot add node after mistake

Hello,

I did a mistake, while deploying a new node on octopus.
The node is a fresh installed Centos8 machine.
Bevore I did a "ceph orch host add node08" I pasted the wrong command:

ceph orch daemon add osd node08:cl_node08/ceph

That did not return anything, so I tried to add the node first with the host add command, but now I get an error:

I'm not a developer, so I don't know where to look, and how to fix this.

I tried to reboot every node, to see if it's just a cached problem, but no luck there.
Do any of you know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Simon