Re: Nautilus latest builds for CentOS 8

On 6/16/20 9:07 AM, kefu chai wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:31 PM kefu chai <tchaikov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 7:27 PM Giulio Fidente <gfidente@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi David, thanks for helping
>>>
>>> python3-Cython seems to be already in the centos8 PowerTools repo:
>>>
>>> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-8/8/PowerTools/x86_64/os/Packages/
>>>
>>> Is it possible we're not enabling all the additional/extra repos when
>>> launching the build?

>> will try to backport the changes to nautilus to address this FTBFS on el8.
>
> done. see https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/1590

Kefu graciously built a CentOS 8 build of 14.2.9.  It's just a dev build
and will only be available for 2 weeks.  Due to the spec file being
'broken' in 14.2.9, it won't be possible for me to build that actual
sha1 for CentOS 8.

https://shaman.ceph.com/builds/ceph/nautilus-v14.2.9-el8/e39971cd0687ef172cc948f4f543bd1266e2a5b4/default/212501/

If there will be a 14.2.10 or 14.3.0 (I don't actually know), it will be
built and signed for CentOS 8.

Is this sufficient?