Re: Is there a way froce sync metadata in a multisite cluster

黄明友 wrote:
> Hi,all:
>
>              the slave zone show  metadata is caught up with master ; but use
> radosgw-admin bucket list|wc diff  master and the slave zone , is not equal.
> how can I force sync it?

I too face the same problem. I see new buckets getting created in the master zone however they are not getting replicated. I restart radodgw-admin service to resolve the issue, but that's not the way it should work.
Can somebody pls help to resolve the issue?