Re: professional services and support for newest Ceph

My higher-ed organization is considering multi-day instructor-led training
similar to Red Hat's Ceph Storage "CEPH125" course, but perhaps based only
on the community codebase instead of the Red Hat Ceph Storage product.
Likewise if we were to plan or deploy a Ceph cluster using the community
codebase (e.g. with Octopus, currently not currently available in RHCS)
with whom could we have an SLA, for assistance in the event of problems or
for design consultation?

-Patrick

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 11:54 AM John Zachary Dover <zac.dover@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Well, there's me, the docs guy that Sage hired.
>
> What kinds of training would you like to see?
>
> Zac Dover
> Ceph Docs
>
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 2:29 AM Patrick Calhoun <phineas@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Are there reputable training/support options for Ceph that are not geared
>> toward a specific commercial product (e.g. "Red Hat Ceph Storage,") but
>> instead would cover the newest open source stable release?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Patrick

Patrick Calhoun, RHCE

Petascale Storage Administrator
OU Supercomputing Center for Education and Research
Department of Information Technology
University of Oklahoma
(405) 325-4210