Re: professional services and support for newest Ceph

Ceph is from redhat and redhat is owned by IBM. I think the best
training you could get would be from RedHat.

I would not advise to learn how to use a mouse with a web interface nor
this ansible or some other deploy tool. Do it from scratch manually so
you know the basics. If you know those, go for some tools that make your
life easier. (and never install the newest stable release ;))