From: Bobby [mailto:italienisch1987@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 7:49 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Ceph and iSCSI

Hi all,

I am new to Ceph. But I have a some good understanding of iSCSI protocol. I will dive into Ceph because it looks promising. I am particularly interested in Ceph-RBD. I have a request. Can you please tell me, if any, what are the common similarities between iSCSI and Ceph. If someone has to work on a common model for iSCSI and Ceph, what would be those significant points you would suggest to someone who has some understanding of  iSCSI?

Looking forward to answers. Thanks in advance :-)

BR