Re: Ceph on CentOS 8?

Hi Jan,

I might be wrong but I don't think download.ceph.com provides RPMs that can
be consumed using CentOS 8 at the moment.
Internally, for testing ceph@master on CentOS8, we use RPMs hosted in
chacra.

Dimitri who has worked a bit on this topic might have more inputs.

Thanks,

*Guillaume Abrioux*Senior Software Engineer