Re: The sufficient OSD capabilities to enable write access on cephfs

There are two bugs that may cause the tag to be missing from the pools, you
can somehow manually add these tags with "ceph osd pool application ..."; I
think I posted these commands some time ago on tracker.ceph.com

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io