Re: 15.2.2 bluestore issue

Due to the impact/severity of this issue, can we make sure the docker
images are pushed simultaneously for those of us using cephadm/containers
(with the last release, there was a significant delay)? I'm glad the
tempfix is being put into place in short-order, thank you for the expedient
turnaround and understanding.