Re: Multisite RADOS Gateway replication factor in zonegroup

On 5/25/20 9:50 PM, alexander.vysochin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I didn’t find any information about the replication factor in the zone group. Assume  I  have three ceph clusters with Rados Gateway in one zone group each with replica size 3. How many replicas of an object  I’ll get in total?

Is it possible to define several regions, each with several datacenters, and define maximum replication factor at region scope?

In total you get as much replicas as clusters with this object you have, i.e. if your 3 clusters have object with size 3 you will get 9 replicas of this object in total.