Re: Ceph Nautius not working after setting MTU 9000

Problem should be with network. When you change MTU it should be changed
all over the network, any single hup on your network should speak and
accept 9000 MTU packets. you can check it on your hosts with "ifconfig"
command and there is also equivalent commands for other network/security
devices.

If you have just one node which it not correctly configured for MTU 9000 it
wouldn't work.