Re: Ceph Dashboard suddenly gone and primary remote is not accessible [CEPHADM_HOST_CHECK_FAILED, CEPHADM_REFRESH_FAILED]

Hi again,

One more update:

I connected to server-2 and ran ceph -s there. I got:

Error initializing cluster client: ObjectNotFound('RADOS object not found (error calling conf_read_file)')

Today I created a RBD pool and created 2 RDB images in this pool. Could this be reason for all dashboard issue and this?

Thanks,
Gencer.