Re: Difficulty creating a topic for bucket notifications

Hi Alexis,
Which version are you using? There was a bug in 14.2.8 with topic creation.
See: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/44614

Also note that for topic operations we are using a different signature
version (ver3) than the one used by default by the aws CLI tools.
Please see here:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/examples/boto3/topic_with_endpoint.py
 a boto3 example of how to create a topic.

Yuval