Re: DocuBetter Meeting -- EMEA 13 May 2020

Maybe some points to think about

- Have/allow semi beginners to add the manual pages. I have been making
my own manuals, but it is of course better to put these online. Maybe
something like here with php user contributions[1]

- When people have errors, put the solutions on the general
documentation pages and refer from the mailing list to these pages.

[1]
https://www.php.net/manual/en/functions.variable-functions.php

PS. With of course these user contributions always being 'open source',
nothing more irritating than having to sign in with a redhat account to
view a solution.