rgw user access questions

Hi,

I am a newbie to ceph. I have gone through the ceph docs, we are planning
to use rgw for object storage.

>From the docs, what I have understood is that there are two types of users:
1) ceph storage user
2) radosgw user

I am able to create user of both the types. But I am not able to understand
how to restrict the rgw user access to a pool.

My questions are below:
1) How to restrict the access of a rgw user to a particular pool ? Can this
be done using placement groups ?

2) Is it possible to restrict rgw user access to a particular namespace in
a pool ?

3) I can understand the flow till he is able to write to a bucket using the
.index pool object. But I am not able to understand the flow how the rgw
user can write  objects in pool. Where can I check the permissions ?

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vishwas *