Cephfs snapshots Nautilus

Hi Folks,

I really like to use snapshots on cephfs, but even on octopus release snapshots are still marked as an experimental feature. Is anyone using snapshots in production environments? Which issues did you encounter? Do I risk a corrupted filesystem or just non-working snapshots?

We run a single fs with one active mds.

Best regards
Felix
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt