Re: ceph crash hangs forever and recovery stop

Best guess: the recovery process doesn't really stop, but it's just that
the mgr is dead and it no longer reports the progress

And yeah, I can confirm that having a huge number of crash reports is a
problem (had a case where a monitoring script crashed due to a
radosgw-admin bug... lots of crash reports)

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io