Re: Newbie question - how do I add more monitors?

Hello Chris,

When using ceph deploy I use `ceph-deploy mon create $HOSTNAME` that then should add that host to the cluster as a monitor.

Here is a link to the documentation: https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/deployment/ceph-deploy-mon/

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Gabryel Mason-Williams, Placement Student

Address: Diamond Light Source Ltd., Diamond House, Harwell Science & Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0DE