Re: Nautilus cluster damaged + crashing OSDs

Hi!

Since you are on nautilus and I was on mimic back then, the messages may have changed.
The script is only an automatization for deleting many broken PGs, you can perform the procedure by hand first.

You can perform the steps in my state machine by hand and identify the right messages, and then update the parser.

-- Jonas