Re: Questions on Ceph cluster without OS disks

Hello Brent,

just use
https://pages.croit.io/croit/v2002/getting-started/installation.html
our free community edition provides all the logic and you can use that to
have a reliable pxe ceph system.

If you want to see it in action, please feel free to contact me and I will
give you a live presentation and answer all your questions.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx

Am So., 5. Apr. 2020 um 20:13 Uhr schrieb Brent Kennedy <bkennedy@xxxxxxxxxx