Re: different RGW Versions on same ceph cluster

No, this is not supported. You must follow the upgrade order for
services. The reason is that many parts of RGW are implemented in the
OSD themselves, so you can't run a new RGW against an old OSD.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io