Re: No reply or very slow reply from Prometheus plugin - ceph-mgr 13.2.8 mimic

> I’m actually very curious how well this is performing for you as I’ve definitely not seen a deployment this large. How do you use it?

What exactly do you mean? Our cluster has 11PiB capacity of which about
15% are used at the moment (web-scale corpora and such). We have
deployed 5 MONs and 5MGRs (both on the same hosts) and it works totally
fine overall. We have some MDS performance issues here and there, but
that's not too bad anymore after a few upstream patches and then we have
this annoying Prometheus MGR problem, which kills our MGRs reliably
after a few hours.