Re: [ceph][radosgw] nautilus multisite problems

Hello Eugen, sorry but I reinstalled rasosgw on both zones.
Anycase when I faced the issue my situation was as follows:

- site A zonegroup master
- site B replicated
- removed zone, radosgw,zonegroup and rgw pools on site B

- installed again rgw on site B

- pulling from from site A, has created on siteb the zone and did not allow
me to create the zone on site b

Ignazio