Re: Unable to use iscsi gateway with https | iscsi-gateway-add returns errors

*sigh* and this time reply to all.

rbd-target-api is a little opinionated on where the ssl cert and key files
live and what they're named. It expects:

     cert_files = ['/etc/ceph/iscsi-gateway.crt',
                   '/etc/ceph/iscsi-gateway.key']

So make sure these exist, and are named correctly.

Otherwise, we probably need to see the log :)