How to migrate ceph-xattribs?

De all,

we are in the process of migrating a ceph file system from a 2-pool layout (rep meta+ec data) to the recently recommended 3-pool layout (rep meta, per primary data, ec data). As part of this, we need to migrate any ceph xattribs set on files and directories. As these are no longer discoverable, how would one go about this?

Special cases:

How to migrate quota settings?
How to migrate dir- and file-layouts?

Ideally, at least quota attributes should be transferable on the fly with tools like rsync.

If automatic migration is not possible, is there at least an efficient way to *find* everything with special ceph attributes?

Thanks and best regards,