Re: v15.2.0 Octopus released

epel has leveldb for el7 but not el8...A Fedora 30 pkg miiight work...It
resolves the rpm dependency at the very least.  Octopus also reqs el8
python3-cherrypy, python3.7dist(six), and python(abi) ... and these req
specific versions of libstdc++

This is pretty much a brick wall for Ceph on el8 since Nautilus never got
an el8 build.

I got me all excited for nothing... :/