Re: Questions on Ceph cluster without OS disks

Hello Thomas,

we export the Logs using systemd-journald-remote / -upload. Long term
retention can be done configuring an external syslog / elk / .. using our
config file.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx