Re: Questions on Ceph cluster without OS disks

Hello Martin,

that is much less than I experienced of allocated disk space in case
something is wrong with the cluster.
I have defined at least 10GB and there were situations (in the past)
when this space was quickly allocated by
syslog
user.log
messages
daemon.log