New Ceph Cluster Setup

Dear Team,

We are creating new ceph cluster with three OSD node each node will have 38TB disk space, unfortunately we are having two servers with us third server will get delivered after 3 weeks.
I need your help to plan the cluster setup, please suggest which approach will be the right to initiate the setup.

1) Will create the ceph cluster with two osd node by doing "osd pool default size = 2"  after that we can add the third node in live cluster and change the replication factor of pool from 2 to 3 by doing # "ceph osd pool set <Pool> size 3".

2) Can we create ceph cluster with 2 osd node by keeping default replication factor 3, and add third osd node in cluster whenever we receive it ?