Re: Is there a better way to make a samba/nfs gateway?

Thanks to all who have offered advise on this. I have been looking at using vfs_ceph in samba, but I'm unsure how to get it on Centos7. As I understand it, it's optional at compile time. When searching for a package for it, I see one glusterfs (samba-vfs-glusterfs), but nothing for ceph. Is it just enabled in the Centos samba package, or will I have to compile my own samba binaries?

Thanks.
Seth