Re: Possible bug with rbd export/import?

Hi,

Are you exporting rbd image while a VM is running upon it ?
As far as I know, rbd export is not consistent

You should not export an image, but only snapshots:
- create a snapshot of the image
- export the snapshot (rbd export pool/image@snap - | ..)
- drop the snapshot

Regards,