Aborted multipart uploads still visible

Hello,

I have a problem with one particular bucket that aborting incomplete
multipart uploads does not remove them from the list i.e. the storage space
is freed up, but 's3cmd multipart' is still showing them. When i retry
aborting, I'm getting 404 which is correct.

The issue here is that I can only display first 1000 of such uploads, thus
can't remove next ones.

Does anyone know how can I make the aborted ones disappear from the listing
(this was checked on a different bucket and they disappear as expected)?

Ceph version is 14.2.4.

Kind regards,
Maks Kowalik