HEALTH_WARN 1 pools have many more objects per pg than average

Hi

We have a new mimic (13.2.6, will upgrade to nautilus next month) cluster
where the rados gateway pool has currently many more objects per PG then
the other pools. This leads to a warning with ceph status

1 pools have many more objects per pg than average

I tries to get rid of this warning by setting on the commandline

ceph config set mgr mon_pg_warn_max_object_skew 0

I recall that it leaded to HEALTH_OK but some time later it was at
HEALTH_WARN again with the same message. I tried setting the value to -1
as well, restarting mon and mgr daemons. Unfortunately the message stays.
Setting in ceph.conf does not help either

I know that in the future the number of objects per PG increase for the
other pools but in the meantime monitoring for another incoming health
warn issue is hard to automate so we aim to always have a HEALTH_OK state

Anyone any luck in getting rid of the warning by setting
mon_pg_warn_max_object_skew?

Thx

Marcel