Re: official ceph.com buster builds? [https://eu.ceph.com/debian-luminous buster]

Hi all,

Could someone make luminous available for buster (not container version, or nautilus)?

What are the reasons for not having the version available from eu.ceph.com? What would be the motivation needed to add the packages?

As I can see curl/libcurl4 version is the only thing needed to be fixed?

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong

On 2019-08-31 21:52, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Hi all,

I am also looking for https://eu.ceph.com/debian-luminous buster

The current stretch version is incompatible with buster and breaks curl and libcurl4 (it is probably build against libcurl3).

Can we get a luminous build for buster please?

The following additional packages will be installed:
   curl
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  ceph ceph-base ceph-common ceph-mds ceph-mgr ceph-mon ceph-osd libcurl3 librgw2 python-rgw radosgw
   libcurl4
   curl

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong