Re: radosgw lifecycle seems work strangely

Lifecycle is designed to run once per day.  There's a lot of resource optimization that's done based on this assumption to reduce the overhead of lifecycle on the cluster.   One of these is that it only builds the list of objects to handle the first time it's run in that day.  So, in this case, you ran it manually, and it built the list of objects, and processed them.  The next time you run it the same day, it processes the same list, finds nothing to do, and exits.  Objects added since the lifecycle run for the day was started will be processed the next day.

Daniel