Re: RESOLVED: Sudden loss of all SSD OSDs in a cluster, immedaite abort on restart [Mimic 13.2.6]

I hope I don't sound too happy to hear that you've run into this same problem, but still I'm glad to see that it's not just a one-off problem with us. :)

We're still running Mimic.  I haven't yet deployed Nautilus anywhere.

Thanks
-Troy