Re: Erasure Profile Pool caps at pg_num 1024

Hi Eugen,

thank you for your contribution. I will definitvely think about
leaving a number of spare hosts, very good point.

My main problem remains the Health Warning of "Too few PGs". This
implies that my PG Number in the pool is too low and i cant increase
it with an erasure profile.

I also tried Autoscaling the PGs (which showed a higher pg_num as
target) or setting a minimum number of PGs in the pool (above 1024),
but the result was always a hardlimit of 1024.