Re: Running cephadm as a nonroot user

There is a 'packaged' mode that does this, but it's a bit different:

- you have to install the cephadm package on each host
- the package sets up a cephadm user and sudoers.d file
- mgr/cephadm will ssh in as that user and sudo as needed

The net is that you have to make sure cephadm is installed and up
to date (vs the 'root' mode that does pipes the mgr's copy to teh
remote python interpreter).