More OMAP Issues

All;

We're backing to having large OMAP object warnings regarding our RGW index pool.

This cluster is now in production, so I can simply dump the buckets / pools and hope everything works out.

I did some additional research on this issue, and it looks like I need to (re)shard the bucket (index?).  I found information that suggests that, for older versions of Ceph, buckets couldn't be sharded after creation[1].  Other information suggests the Nautilus (which we are running), can re-shard dynamically, but not when multi-site replication is configured[2].

This suggests that a "manual" resharding of a Nautilus cluster should be possible, but I can't find the commands to do it.  Has anyone done this?  Does anyone have the commands to do it?  I can schedule down time for the cluster, and take the RADOSGW instance(s), and dependent user services offline.

[1]: https://ceph.io/geen-categorie/radosgw-big-index/
[2]: https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/dynamicresharding/

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA