Re: low io with enterprise SSDs ceph luminous - can we expect more? [klartext]

Hi Vitaliy,

The drive is a Micron 5200 ECO 3.84TB

This is from the msecli utility:

Device Name          : /dev/sde
Model No             : Micron_5200_MTFDDAK3T8TDC
Serial No            : <redacted>
FW-Rev               : D1MU404
Total Size           : 3840.00GB
Drive Status         : Drive is in good health
Sata Link Speed      : Gen3 (6.0 Gbps)
Sata Link Max Speed  : Gen3 (6.0 Gbps)
Temp(C)              : 26

The server motherboard is: SuperMicro X10DRU-i+

Drives are connected to SATA connectors on the motherboard.

Processors are:  Xeon E5-2690v4

Eric