From: Frank Schilder [mailto:frans@xxxxxx]
Sent: 18 December 2019 10:43
To: Lars Täuber
Cc: Marc Roos; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  Re: list CephFS snapshots

I found it, should have taken a note:

Command: rados -p <CephFS data pool> getxattr <CephFS Inode
Number>.00000000 parent | ceph-dencoder type inode_backtrace_t import -
decode dump_json

Note: <CephFS Inode Number> is hex encoded, use 'printf "%x\n" INUM' to
convert from the decimal numbers obtained with dump snaps.

Explanation:
<http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2019-May/034958.html>

I don't have snapshots enabled and cannot test. Could you confirm to the
mailing list that the above procedure will provide the path information
all the way down to the actual snap dir, that is, contains entries
".snap" and "<DirName under .snap>" at the top?

Best regards,

Frank Schilder
AIT Risø Campus
Bygning 109, rum S14