Re: Size and capacity calculations questions

Hi Igor,

you're right indeed, the db volume is 100G in size for the hdd osds.

Knowing this, the actual raw use is 783G - 7x100G = 83G which is pretty close to the sum of the files in the HDD pools times the pool size which is roughly 25x3=75G.

Thanks a lot for your explanation of this tiny but highly confusing detail.

Best
Georg