Re: Tuning Nautilus for flash only

Can confirm that disabling power saving helps. I've also seen latency
improvements with sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_low_latency=1

Another thing that sometimes helps is disabling the write cache of
your SSDs (hdparm -W 0), depends on the disk model, though.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io