Dual network board setup info

Hi,

I have a CephFS instance and I am also planning on also deploying an
Object Storage interface.

My servers have 2 network boards each. I would like to use the current
local one to talk to Cephs clients (both CephFS and Object Storage)
and use the second one to all Cephs processes to talk one to the
other.

I'm quite sure that Ceph has support for this kind of setup but I
can't find how to do such a thing.

I already have a "public network" setting that, AFAIU, sets the
interface used by Ceph to talk to clients but I don't know if it
defines CephFS MDS, RGW, or all of them.

And I can't see how to make the different Ceph processes to talk to
each other through the other interface. I found "mon_host" setting but
should I change it to get what I want? And what else?

Is there some example of such a setup that I could learn from?

Or maybe someone would be kind enough to scratch a basic config to
achieve this setup?

Or maybe there is some documentation that deals with such a scenario
that I haven't found.

Well, I'm in search for more info, any kind.

Thanks in advance for your help and attention,

Rodrigo Severo