Large OMAP Object

All;

We had a warning about a large OMAP object pop up in one of our clusters overnight.  The cluster is configured for CephFS, but nothing mounts a CephFS, at this time.

The cluster mostly uses RGW.  I've checked the cluster log, the MON log, and the MGR log on one of the mons, with no useful references to the pool / pg where the large OMAP objects resides.

Is my only option to find this large OMAP object to go through the OSD logs for the individual OSDs in the cluster?

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.