Re: Problem installing luminous on RHEL7.7

If only it were that easy…

$ sudo yum remove librados* -y

Loaded plugins: langpacks, priorities, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager

No Match for argument: librados*

No Packages marked for removal

[cephuser@storsvr2 ~]$ sudo yum install libradosstriper-12.2.9 -y

Loaded plugins: langpacks, priorities, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager

No package libradosstriper-12.2.9 available.

Error: Nothing to do

$ sudo yum install libradosstriper

Loaded plugins: langpacks, priorities, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager

No package libradosstriper available.

Error: Nothing to do