ceph-objectstore-tool crash when trying to recover pg from OSD

Hi everyone

I have a cluster that was initially set up with bad defaults in Luminous. After upgrading to Nautilus I've had a few OSDs crash on me, due to errors seemingly related to https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/42223 and https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22678.

One of my pools have been running in min_size 1 (yes, I know) and I am not stuck with incomplete pgs due to aforementioned OSD crash.

When trying to use the ceph-objectstore-tool to get the pgs out of the OSD, I'm running into the same issue as trying to start the OSD, which is the crashes. ceph-objectstore-tool core dumps and I can't retrieve the pg.

Does anyone have any input on this? I would like to be able to retrieve that data if possible.

Here's the log for ceph-objectstore-tool --debug --data-path /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-22 --skip-journal-replay --skip-mount-omap --op info --pgid 2.9f  -- https://pastebin.com/9aGtAfSv

Regards and thanks,
Eugene