Re: CephFS kernel module lockups in Ubuntu linux-image-5.0.0-32-generic?

Could it be related to the broken backport as described in
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/40102 ?

(It did affect 4.19, not sure about 5.0)

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io